A Novel Idea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LizD
LizD
Admin
https://anovelidea.forumotion.com

Book 2! :D Empty Book 2! :D

Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:37 pm
Alrighty! So our first two month cycle is over. The first book was a doozy, it was thick and could be challenging material depending on your usual genre/reading habits. So I want to say this, NO WORRIES if you didn't finish it. I barely got into it myself. I only got through about 5ish chapters. I got busy, I set it aside, things happen. I (and Stephen) am watching the BBC miniseries on Netflix now. We are a couple of episodes in and it seems pretty good. If you wanted a good round up of the book in about 7 hours, that's a good way to do it. Our next book should be a bit more manageable. American Gods by Neil Gaiman is significantly shorter, about 2/3 the size of Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell. I personally, plan on whole heartedly finishing this one, and for me in one month because November is National Novel Writing Month, and I'll be too busy writing/volunteering to read. I have full faith in all of us to finish this next adventure! Hope to hear from you! Happy reading!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum